Thursday, August 19, 2004

Desk of Councilor Vinnie *update memo*

Anyway people, this is just a little bit of what is part and parcel to my life right now. My boss and friend got fired, so now my City Supervisor(regional manager for those of us who speak real corporate,) is trying to screw me out of my raise and my promotion. She sent in a new manager, who seems cool for now.
I brought up this subject with him and he definitely seemed interested in making me his asst. manager. He said that the clients that called asked for me by name because they knew I got shit done. He said that didn't gel with what he was told by Melinda(city super) coming in, but he knew some of the clients from where he worked before and trusted their judgment about me. He also said that I was more helpful than the traveller( Dawn) sent by corporate to fire my boss and help him acclimate to Friedman ways.
So now I have my foot in the door again, but to be honest with you guys, the Vinnie man is tired as hell of trying to prove how good he is and getting no reward for it. THAT IS WHY I AM DIVORCED, NO FUCKING APPRECIATION! If I wanted that shit I could have stayed married, it would have been less money concerns for me. Also, there is my mother. She is milking her sickness and bacj troubles for all it's fucking worth. Please forgive me for the foul language its just my thoughts. She calls me constantly, that goes double on the weekend, so that I cannot even enjoy my fucking life.
I also have a semi- relationship with a woman. She likes drama so that doesn't sit well with me. Don't get me wrong, she doesn't bring me drama, but needs it in her life. She is the reverse of dramatic, but loves to be in the company of MISERY. I don't get it because she is so fucking cool. Most of my friends that have met her loves her(or at leasts like better than other fuck-pals I have had.) So, like ever I'm sitting around looking for reasons to be mad at her but there really are none. I don't know what I am waiting on, maybe I should just commit and see what happens from there. Let me know what I should do people.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should just date her and maybe get married in the long run...if you feel that you love her!

Saturday, August 21, 2004 11:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not anonymous Dammit!

Vinnie Mac, like so many of the mighty players before him, seems to be suffering from a need for confirmation before he hangs up his player hat once again. Could it be that things in the past are affecting his present decisions? Could it be that he hesitates because he has lost, not because he fears loss? Hm. The real question, Vinnie Mac, is WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU SHOULD DO? Nobody else has to live with your decision. Duh. But for what it's worth, I do have some advice. Or rather a question for you to ponder. Why would you even be questioning what to do unless you already knew what you wanted? Or is it what you want that scares you?

Posted by: The Voice

Sunday, August 22, 2004 2:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home