Monday, September 06, 2004

Interesting Self Revelation

Iwas just thinking about some comments that The Voice has made. The one about people who need to be ignored is highly important to a current situation that I was made aware of. To this person I say only one thing. Gp to hell and get the fuck over yourself. You are not important and will never be. Anyway, I have found that at certain person (me,) can be somewhat manipulative and attention seeking. At times, I really don't realize that I do it, then at others I try to stop myself. It is sad. I really need to stop it, I tell some of the horror stories from my life and recieve sympathies from everyone and feel a little better. I have to stop doing that shit, it makes me feel worse afterward. I really need to stick with just this hournal and try to bring my friends happiness. That being said, I love you all, and wish you the best of luck with all your endeavors in this life and any other.


2 Comments:

Blogger Shark said...

I have always stuck around Pool for who he is,the pain,the remorse,the good and the bad.Pain and what we do with it make up who we are.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004 1:35:00 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Yeah, but it still sucks! Though non of you have ever denied that part about it.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 3:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home