Wednesday, October 27, 2004

2004 Missouri Election Info

It's almost election time. But there are more things to vote on besides just the presidential race. I have found a website where you not only can research all the other candidates, like those for state treasurer and whatnot, but also find where your local polling place is:

  • Missouri Election Info/Candidates/Issues (St. Louis County)


  • Candidates/Issues Info (City of St. Louis)


  • There are also, as in every election period, propositions up for vote, and usually you just have to pick and choose without prior info. I have also found THAT info for you guys. These particular ones involve redesigning the city of St. Louis, which would mean jobs and whatnot:

  • Propositions A, B, C, & D (City of St. Louis)


  • I have linked the Missouri Election Info sit to the title of this blog, and I'm also going to post these two links under the political section on the Council Links, for all of your convenience. I know a lot of you have grown tired of politicizing, so I figured instead of posting another rant or article, I would provide you all with invaluable information and sources so none of your choices this year are wasted. Have a nice day!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home