Thursday, October 28, 2004

...Shark, this is, in turn, for you; address to the Council...

Shark: Ahh, gotta love the censorship. I, as an administrator, have never removed anyone's comments or posts, nor have I ever stated or threatened to do so; and I would not, even if said posts and comments held first names, last names, or personal info (in these cases, I would simply modify the posts and either put ***** in their place or omit the names in place of monikers.) In fact, the ONLY time I will EVER use the power of admin status to delete posts will be to remove my OWN. However, you DO have the ability to delete my posts, and even excise my person from the Council. Therefore, I concede to your idea/request, however I do find the method in which you communicated it to me rather pissy. And by the way, why would you think I could 'call you' anything for posting such a request? Actually, just fyi, I would have conceded to such a reasonable request/idea if you had asked nicely or emailed said request, before airing it on the Council in a slightly hostile tone.

Council Members: I find Shark's request to be completely reasonable, albeit delivered in a less-than-passive manner. From now on, I will have ONLY one political-type post per day. If I have two or three diatribes that I feel are post-worthy, I will post them together, separated by lines or whatnot. All of this, per Shark's very reasonable idea.

*UPDATE* Also, for those who might, please do not attack Shark about this. What he does he does with the good of the rest of the Council in mind (even if it was handled less-than-correctly).

This may/may not come as a shock to those who view me as a controlling, domineering, and overall unfair person. I'm not saying anyone HERE on this COUNCIL is that kind of person, I'm just saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home