Wednesday, August 23, 2006

It's been awhile...

...but Deadpool's dream doesn't have to end. I don't get online as much as I used to, and I'm sure busy other's don't as well, but I really liked the blog thing. I felt like I got to know my cousin's friends, even I only got a "peek" into your worlds. Anyway...

I don't really have anything insightful or interesting to say. I'm about to start my third year of college next week and I think I may have finally figured out what I want to do when it's over. I've heard talk that soon I'm going to be very well connected to a cardio-thoracic surgeon, but we'll see when it's over and done with.

If anyone feels qualified to give romance advice, give me a holla.

C.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Yes we will see. I occassionally come and check here, to see if people are back to being social, looks like you and Queenwhipple are the only ones.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home