Friday, August 20, 2004

From The Chambers *MEMO*This is for Joe and Dave

This is from my bestfriend in the whole wide world. All my friends are family, but this is my little brother born the closest after me, my twin, so we are closer than all the other siblings. He is a little isolated right now and I can't have that. The rest of the family can't leave one of our own high and dry, not at all, not as long as I draw breath!

Hey man whats up havent heard from you in a while,now that I think of it havent heard from Kristene either. Is everybody so busy that they cant drop a line on an old friend once in a while?I mean hey its not like people are activly tring to kill me.....oh yeah thats right THEY ARE TRING TO KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But that is fine I have lived through all the attacks against me with great success,every time I am attacked I kill one of theirs.Go Joetalk to you later........oh and Vince you can share this with all who think that I should "get my ass handed to me"It aint gonna happen,there is not a mother fucker bad enough to take me on and live,for here there are no kid gloves,no pulled punches,this is the real deal and I am the baddest mother fucker in the whole damn vally!

Also, to my and about my little brother Dave, I don't know what the hell happened, but I refuse to let everybody get down on my brother. Suck it up(that means your foolish pride shit) and apologize to the young man. Yes I said MAN because he hasn't been a kid for some years now so everyone face facts. We will all make silly ass mistakes, big and small. Get over it! Friends and close family members are the hardest thing to find. It is like the one diamond that was found half way down the Marianis Trench. It was hell to get there, get it out and go through 18.4 hour of decompression just to have to give it away. That is friends my friends, the rareist and most precious jewel/gem/stone that could be found ANYWHERE. So cherish that shit before I have to bitchslap the lot of ya.

Peace and a botlle of hair grease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home