Friday, September 10, 2004

Why take away my pain??

The first thing people say to a person who has had a tramatic event is oh had sad for you.Or they want to console you and take your pain away.Come on folks we are who we are because of what we see and do with our lifespan.The pain is a way of growing as a person,it is a feul ,a driving force that can empower or overpower us only if we let it.Pain is life and we all need to know that we are alive.We can always get what we want but we do get what we need,it just takes time to see past the box into the rest of the picture.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Maybe take away or protect you from pain, suffering, and tragedies was the wrong way to put it. End all of these, therefore keeping my friends and family(one and the same oft times) whole and hearty. Sanity would be nice but then we would be normal and that just would not do. It is my nature to assume all burdens whenever possible, I hate that now is not one of those times I am able.

Saturday, September 11, 2004 4:24:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Some people, when they go through tough times, like to think they've had the toughest time of all and that no one can possibly fathom or feel what they feel. I will elaborate on this subject further in a posting of my own, however...

Thursday, September 16, 2004 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I wasn't necessarily directing my above comment at you. Just wanted to state that.

Thursday, September 16, 2004 4:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home