Monday, November 01, 2004

...message to deliver...

Tomorrow is November 2nd. It is the day when we discover who our president will be for the next four years. I have done all I can do to help the cause of our nation. I’ve posted on Quilled Scripts, I’ve posted here, I’ve posted on blogs created just on the off-chance that someone might read and be enlightened, I’ve posted on political forums…now, the hour of truth is upon us. I have my all-black outfit all ready to go in the event that Bush is re-elected. I could go on and on about why, but the simple truth is: he’s the worst president this country has ever had. No one can convince me otherwise, and no one can prove otherwise, because they CAN'T disprove that statement. It has to be John Kerry. It has to be. I have avoided saying what I’m about to say just because I felt it a little harsh, but…a vote for Bush means taking responsibility, in part, for his continued fuck-ups. You become responsible for the next unnecessary death of a solider. You’re responsible for more people losing their healthcare. You’re responsible for more jobs being taken from our citizens, and replaced by jobs with less pay and no benefits. You’re responsible for the demise of freedom of speech. You’re responsible for the innocents slaughtered with Bush’s next pre-emptive strike. You're responsible for the next person that has to struggle to make ends meet, to even FIND decent work. You’re responsible for letting this man continue to out-right ruin the United States of America. That's a lot of responsibility. Yeah, I know, that’s a really ballsy and harsh statement for me to make. But it’s what I believe. I’m not going to hate anyone who votes for Bush; but I WILL believe what I just said, and I will stand by it.

I know that may piss some people off. But it doesn't stop it from being true.

Make America great again. Vote John Kerry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home