Tuesday, August 24, 2004

NO JOY, NO REST, NO PEACE for ME

Well, thank you. I am blushing, no really I am blushing. Yes, we are all an amazing and amazingly fucked up group, that is why we are the best. And, I will always mourn for my son, I would commit suicide if I ever got over that. I would know that I was indeed an emotionless bastard, who doesn't deserve to enjoy GOD's beautiful sunrises or sunsets. But that is quite depressing, it was a funny roast that you wrote.
The last line about me just makes me a little sad. I spent today with a friend of mine(Phoenix,) and we went to the OmniMax. I have only ever saw one movie there before, and that was at the old Science Center. I had a great time, now I think about if my son would be a Harry Potter fan. Would I know more about the story arc if he was still here. Would he have enjoyed seeing it on that huge ass screen. Sometimes, it is my thoughts of the thing that I will never do with DeWayne that hurts the most. I will never get to teach him the boingy factor of playing basketball with friends. I will never get to see what he would grow up to be. I will never get to see him in a GOD ugly tuxedo, thinking it is the shit, and watch him go off to prom his senior year. That would have been the year 2013. Sad the shit that I won't get to say. I will never know if he would be afraid of heights like me or a daredevil like his Mom.
It makes me afraid to try to make another child, I lost one that was carried to term, and one I didn't know was on the way. I have to wonder if it is me. Are the evil deeds and brokenhearts that I used to seem to relish and revel in the reason that GOD forbids me to create a seed. Am I cursed to walk this Earth, with no child of my own to teach so that the sins that I have committed to be washed from history. Why do I have to pay now, couldn't HE have waited till I died, then passed judgment then. I carry the genes of some of my family problems, diabetes lung troubles. I was able to overcome and surpass these problems, but is that the reason both of my kids died. One died of SIDS, the doctors excuse for not having any idea and wanting to avoid a malpractice lawsuit. The other tried to draw to much on his mothers physical resources, more than her body could take. Since they didn't know she was pregnant, hell we didn't even know yet, the drugs caused the baby to miscarry. Not that she could have carried it to term without serious risk to herself anyway, but I mean what the hell.

No Joy for the Wicked, No Rest for the Weary and No Peace for the Evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home