Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Enough is Enough

Okay, now enough, is e-fucking-goddamn-nuff, I tried to be patient, really I did. What little I have is now gone. Question, you have used our names and all have bitch-slapped you for it. Now I am banning you from any blog that I have any say over.
How dare you use my name you dumb shit. this shit is anonymous except to those we choose not to be anonymous to on purpose! Do not bother apoligizing, you are gone. If you persist, I will find you. At that time, if you do not beg enough for me I WILL KILL YOU! IS THIS ALL GETTING THROUGH TO YOU NOW! IF NOT, TRY ME AND SEE WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS TO ASSWIPES WHO PISS ME OFF. AND SINCE ALL OF THIS IS ANONYMOUS, THE COPS NOR THE FEDS WILL EVER TRACE YOU BACK TO ME! SO DO NOT POST ANOTHER COMMENT HERE AGAIN!
GOT IT!
DUMB ASS SONOVA BITCH SHIT FOR BRAINS!

6 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

As I stated in the post right before this one...

Come on, get over it, dude. Like anyone reads this blog who matters other than people who are ALREADY on a first name basis with you. What, do you think this is the illuminati or something? And besides, who the fuck cares if your first name is revealed; it's not like there aren't a million other people out there with the exact same name.

Yeah, we REALLY need to be mysterious among people we already know, don't we? My real name is Steve. The Quilled One's real name is Steve, or spelled correctly, Stephen. See? Is that really that hard?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Wow. Angry much? This is getting way out of hand.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:49:00 PM  
Blogger Daniel C. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger Daniel C. said...

Such launguage...

I'll have you know I have not used anyones real name since Phoenix asked me not too on my first visit here...
All of a sudden I'm being threatened for something I didn't do...

I think I missed something...

Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Shark said...

to the Question,yes you did indeed miss somthing look back in the archives of the Council's comments and you will find the answers.That and the blogs of others.

Thursday, September 23, 2004 1:35:00 AM  
Blogger Shark said...

Oh and Question I do believe the above post was for"Nick Gass" not ment for you.The Pool may have gotten you two(or is it three)mixed up.

Thursday, September 23, 2004 12:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home