Wednesday, September 15, 2004

...shameless plug...

Hey, fellow council members. I have created a blog titled "Juice Wars". It has to do with BugJuice (Voice, K, I know you guys don't really know what it is, Deadpool, Pheonix, or Shark can explain...), and it basically works like this: I post a fight between two Bug Juicers. You guys comment on who you think would win. The fun continues. Right now, only four matches are up on the blog, but more are coming. I plan to post two or three more, involving different people, by the end of the week, but I'm waiting for responses on the other battles first. You can visit it at: http://quilledjuicewars.blogspot.com or just access it from my profile. Have fun with this, I did this for everyone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shark said...

the site is www.geocities.com/bugjuice001/

Sunday, September 19, 2004 4:56:00 AM  
Blogger Shark said...

testing testing

Sunday, September 19, 2004 4:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home