Monday, October 11, 2004

Being Adults.....

Ok. someone has to say this, but before I do I just want to say that I am not the only one who feels like this. This web site started out as a place to put your thoughts onto and to have people comment on them if they want to. Now this web site has turned into a place were people bitch at one another. We are adults so lets start acting like it. Im not trying to start anything. Im jsut trying to point something out. Just please keep in mind that I am not the only one who feels like this. If you want to comment feel free, if not that is fine to. Hope this didnt make anyone mad.

4 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Angel69: Anyone who would get angry at you for a post such as this is truly a fool. I agree with you. And, anyone that comes on here and disagrees with you and calls you out on this, you better believe I'll have something to say about it.

You surprised me. Pleasantly, I might add. Good job.

Monday, October 11, 2004 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Shark said...

A good post and well said I am proud of you.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 6:48:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Voice: I do (now) take your comments in that light. And turning things into a joking light is my specialty, sir.

Angel69: You DO have your moments, I'll give you that.

I like pizza. :) Vote Kerry!

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Neo, welcome to the board; I must say, bro, I had to read through that comment a few times to get the gist of your point...and you make a good one, actually. We'd all do well to not hold every opinion thrown at us with such seriousness and a grain of salt and subjectivity. Very nice point, albeit a tad confusingly worded...

Thursday, October 14, 2004 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home