Saturday, October 09, 2004

Welcome to our little circus,don't slap the clowns.

That was a comment from a little while back and I think that it sums up this blog rather well.
We are the extremly tall midgets,the shortest giants and we are the shaven bearded women and men.When the wipper wills wipper in the wind the wind will wipper back oh sweet and chubby baby.red leather yellow leather red leather yellow leather,toy boat toy boat toy boat toy boat,wether the weather is cold wether the weather is hot we be togther what ever the weather wether we like it or not.Tin roof rusted!Aww look at the kitty!Excuse me sir but I have seem to have lost myself if I should return before I get back could you ask me to wait?My doggie wants to hump your leg could you take it off for her?

1 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

"I love taking it up the ass by a 400 lb prostitute wearing a Yoda mask and a 16 inch strap on...."

Remember folks...HE said it. Dante likes to take it up the ass (with pasta noodles).

Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home