Wednesday, October 06, 2004

To All Political Fanaticists

http://carterartist.blogspot.com/

This is one of the blogs of one of our esteemed visitors. I found this site while just going through some of the older posts(two weeks old.) I was trying to find out what happened to some of our Commenters that had become defunct since my little tirade of power. I clicked on his comment and found an impressive personality. I would invite all Councillors to visit this Blog, and read/comment as you see fit. At a glance I found it quite interesting and will be returning myself to peruse further. Please join me.

P.S. Also try Emmet's blog page as well...http://theconferencetable.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

I just heard that Howard Stern has signed a deal with satellite radio. Hell yeah! That means that Howard Stern will not be going away after his contract is up, despite what the FCC does.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Blog is short for Web Log. I know, I know...it SHOULD be B'log then, but whatever, right?

The Journal Troll says: "BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGG!!!"

Thursday, October 07, 2004 4:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home