Friday, October 08, 2004

...don't really care if he doesn't like this...

Some people never learn from their past mistakes. They don’t realize a good thing when they have it, and they give it up by doing something stupid. One person in particular has a reputation for doing this ALL the time. If you’re not happy with a situation, you should get out BEFORE you do something that makes you an asshole. *cough* Dante *cough*

About doing the right thing: someone here did the right thing, and I deeply respect that. I know I’m not really part of the inner circle on this Council; I’m just an orbiting body. However, I just want that person to know he has my respect. It’s about time someone did something about what happened. Voice, I commend you.

That’s all I have to say.

12 Comments:

Blogger Deadpool said...

Why do women keep pulling on my underwear, whereever I go?

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:22:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Why do women keep laying on the floor around me?

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:23:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Why do women never answer my questions?

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:24:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Why is the garden gnome running around butt booty ass naked?

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Oh yeah, you may feel like an orbiting body, just remember one thing. The Earth(BOB) would not have any tides without the moon. :D

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, October 08, 2004 3:29:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I see Dante didn't feel it necessary to reply to this post. Figures.

Sunday, October 10, 2004 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Yes; I'm sure you find playing women and hurting them like that very hilarious.

Monday, October 11, 2004 8:00:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

It's not that I didn't get it; Justin and Britney, ha ha ha ho ho, very hilarious...

But Francesca was cheated on...by you. And you find it all just so funny. And that, in turn, shows your character. Deny that all you like, as I'm sure you will, but the rest of us see it for what it is.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude he's sayin that u need to but out and quit acting like the damn tabloids. I mean hell ur acting like a fucking high schooler. BTW - Dante this is Kev when u gonna be at OZ? We miss our Tweeky LOL

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Was I the one that told Fran about his infidelity? No. Would I have been if I was given the chance? Yes. Speak of my so-called 'high school' immaturity all you want, man; it doesn't change the immaturity of playing a poor girl who gets devoted to you.

Thursday, October 14, 2004 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home