Friday, October 01, 2004

From the Desk of Chief Councilor Deadpool*Rules*

1) No real names except for your own if you choose to post it. That is your decision, please respect others decision of virtual anonymity.

2) Post, comment, or skip over whatever you want. This is American, the land of the free and home of the brave.

Let let this be the end of the debate. Or by GOD I will spite you all by not letting you on the plane to Hell after Judgment day. You will have to walk.

Mwuhahahahahahaha!

:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shark said...

nice rules to goveren by,but you wont kick me out I am the co-piolt!

Saturday, October 02, 2004 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Well of course not Shark! Besides, I still need somebody to help me turn this big as 757 around after we Buzz Heaven.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:29:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Oh god...with Shark as co-pilot? No offense, but I'd rather have someone in the driver's seat that can actually HIT the gumballs off of the tree...like Pheonix; now SHE can HIT the gumballs.

Vote Kerry!!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home