Monday, October 18, 2004

Hold the Phone

The people that are admin, are such for a reason.

Now maybe I am just being hopeful of a better outcome after I got this second wind/determination to try this. Quill and Shark both talked me into stayiing on this damn blod idea. So it is only fitting that they are allowed to both take the reins when I am absent. Because of RL issues, I will be incommunicado for a little while. When I get back, I expect to see everyone still here and posting about their life, the lessons they have learned, and just good old fashioned crack and joke to, for, and about each other. I also expect to see decent comments, or cracks, hots, jokes, etc. posted to each other.

Now we all use our personal blogs as a way to vent, let's look at the one listed below, it is not clear who was being discussed. It could be anyone, and it was never specified. We do not know who all knows who, but there are many here who know one another, but not everybody knows everybody else, or who that person knows. there are many new and familiar faces here. I even recognize one that I didn't realize at first. Hey Trip! you need to slow down son, and no, I also haven't been to the OZ of late. Yeah, I was the Guy with the girl on my back while I was dancing with the other chick ion front of me. I was the guy who was eggeing you guys on when you werre having the "twirling lights conest" out on the old Patio. I like how the redid the club, but I loved the old setup too.

See, don't know who we know. And he may not even remember me, that shit was back in January, yeah Shark was still here and I went out with some friends and met him there, and Sharon intro'd me. See, shit is just funny all around. Dante described him to me, so I remembered him.

*IMPORTANT ADD ON!*
Phoenix also talked me into staying on, she was as convincing as you two jokers, even!

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home