Monday, October 18, 2004

...same old song and dance...

(I had originally posted something above from Shark's personal blog. That was out of line. I have removed it.)

Ahhh...either this is jealousy or he just didn't take well to V making me an administrator. Oh well. Shark, I didn't come on this Council to fight with you or anyone else. My right to say as I please WAS under scrutiny, which is why I protested. Later, V gave me admin stats so I could post some links for him and he decided to keep me on as an admin. It matters little to me; I'm glad to help him out if he needs it. If he were to make the decision to bump me back down to member, I would be happy just to have helped with the links. I invited Hizzy, Spawn, Beaver, before I was admin, they didn't like the Council, for their own reasons. It's not MY fault that I was the one who was able to bring them in when V couldn't. On a side note, when I found out YOU were also made an admin, I said not one word about it in my personal blog or otherwise, mainly because it isn't MY Council, it's Deadpool's and he calls the shots. As an admin, I've never censored anyone, never deleted a posting, never abused any kind of power over this board given to me. So, what exactly is the problem here?

And, I don't need to latch onto anyone else's creation - I am perfectly capable of creating my own ideas, hell, Bug Juice is one of them and a perfect example. Why must you attack like that?

5 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

B/C of this, I'm considering stepping down as admin. I don't need to have this kind of stuff. Plus, I don't want to do anything that will further disrupt V's vision of the Council.

Monday, October 18, 2004 9:26:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Recinded. I keep this post up only as a record of what went down, because without it, no one would know. Shark is a fellow admin now, if he DOES have a problem with me, he can voice it now to Deadpool, for I had stepped down and he pushed me right back up there.

Monday, October 18, 2004 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Shark said...

Now who has an ego problem? That post was about life in general and things that happened tp me here,and you took it for being about you!LOL Sorry man you do not take up my time like that.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 4:40:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I know that. It was what you said that was taken wrong by both myself and Deadpool at first. Don't worry, we both figured it out. We only kept these posts up as a record of what went down.

*snikt* Keep fighting the good fight, bub.

Tuesday, October 19, 2004 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Further clarification:

My interpretation of your blog post was based on how Deadpool took it in the comment section; I figured if anyone had an idea of what you were referencing, it would be him. We were both mistaken.

Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home