Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What's up?

I would like to welcome myself to the Council Chambers. Thanks to Quill for inviting me to be part of it.

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andrea, but others call me Hizzy, the Hiz, or some variation. I'm friends with a lot of people on the board, so I look forward to posting here. I also manage a metal band, Scarlet Whore, you can find their website here (a little shameless self promotion never hurt anyone).

Anyway, yep that's me. I'm not uber-political. Mainly, I'm just here to help and to add a little bit of myself to this already dynamic council.

Hello to me!
HIZZY

2 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Nice to meet you.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Welcome to the Radi-hizzo!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004 7:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home