Monday, November 22, 2004

Happy Holidays

To all of you that can be with family and freinds this time of the holidays be thankful of it.Treasure every little nuance that comes your way.Look around at the people and just be happy that you are so fortunate.Watch the children play and the older folks tell their stories and listen to the sounds of a full home.Remember those who are away but rejoice in the spirt of the day.No matter where we go in life our family is always with us in heart.Do not weep for me in the days to come,my family is with me always.And I make new family where ever I go!Take the time to tell each other just how you feel,dont let a chance to says I love you slip away.Dont miss a hug or a kiss.So to all of you from all of us Happy Holidays!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home