Monday, November 08, 2004

...an ongoing problem...

I want to take a moment to address the entirety of the council. There is some controversy surrounding Fran and certain things and people bothering her and generally harrassing her. Because of this, she is considering quitting the Council.

@Francesca: I don't care if Dante, or someone else, wants you out of this Council. As an administrator, I want you here. Deadpool wants you here also, albeit he is absent at this time. Don't quit our circle just to cave to someone who is clearly a "fucking asshole."

So yeah...this is a message to Fran: You are wanted on this Council by the majority, despite what certain members may or may not wish.

And to the individual(s) who are harrassing Fran; I sincerely hope that I never have the opportunity to get my hands on you, because I will be sent to jail for assault. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Well, although I'm a member of the Council, I wouldn't consider myself a member of your circle of friends. I am also thinking about leaving the Council...but Francesca, I don't think you should. You are a part of this group of friends and from an outsider's perspective you all have a mutual love and respect for each other. Don't let one asshole take that from you. Besides, although someone is unstable enough to be stalking you...I don't think it would be over the fact that you post here. Now whatever happened between you and Dante, maybe. But just because you post? I hope not...or that person is a sad individual.

Monday, November 08, 2004 10:58:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Since this Snake guy is posting threats against a Council member, I'm deleting his comments. I'm sure no one will have any objections to this...

@"Snake": We don't take kindly to your brand of asshole here...be gone.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Actually, wait...on second thought, I'll leave the evidence where it is. That way, if there's any use in it, it won't be gone.

@"Snake": Still...be gone.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004 9:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home