Monday, November 15, 2004

This time it is for real.

Voice, K, Deadpool, Pheonix, Cheri, Fran - Thanks for having me here, and for putting up with my politicizing, and not seeking to silence or censor me. Deadpool, I am truly sorry; I definitely "got it" with what you sought to do, and I'm sorry that I can't be part of it any longer.

Scott, Hizzy, Beaver, Neo - thanks for the support in joining me here.

Everyone else - whosoever wished to silence me or censor me; congratulations, for you are the reason this once-promising creation of Vince's turned to utter and total shit.

I don't need the hassle of being told to shut up every five minutes on here. This place is supposed to be for every member to use their voice, and I can't do that here because every time I do, I get jumped on. I've taken it with a grain of salt all that I can. I'm done with this Council.

If you guys wish to find me, my personal blog is always there for updates on me, and the Bug-Juice Forums are a constant dwelling place for my thoughts and opinions.

Bye.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

I'm sorry that whatever was wrong couldn't be worked out. Take care.

Monday, November 15, 2004 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Personally, I find it funny that the web address starts with MOVEON. Maybe that's what some other people should do.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004 4:23:00 AM  
Blogger Shark said...

so I am the reason for all of the shit
pot this is the kettle YOU ARE BLACK!!
I think I feel a tear forming.......nope it was just gas!
BYE BYE!COWARD!!

Thursday, November 18, 2004 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Oh no, Shark...you're not the reason I left. I left because I am tired of not being able to use my voice the way I please here, like everyone else. That has nothing to do with you; that's been the case since the day I joined. And so, I cut out.

As far as coward goes, well...I'd really like to see you PROVE cowardice on my part.

Friday, November 19, 2004 7:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home