Wednesday, November 10, 2004

...well, I think it's time to say 'see you later'...

I have attempted to adhere to all suggestions given to me regarding posting. For some reason, new "problems" keep surfacing with the way I comment and post. Because of this, I'm stepping down for awhile; I'm not leaving the Council (and if I DO disappear, it's because I was forcibly removed), but I am going silent for awhile.

I am tired of being restricted and threatened. (If you don't know, don't worry about it.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Someone got to you, too? I know it's none of my business, but why is it that every other day someone feels pressured to leave? It's beyond ridiculous...I'm not going to say "everyone should get along" because that doesn't always happen in life...but there's no reason everyone can't co-exist here.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 4:49:00 PM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

I'm not leaving...I'm just going silent here on the Council for awhile. I will still be around and commenting on other blogs and on my own.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jaime said...

Silence isn't any better than not being here. But like I said...I can't change your mind. See ya around somewhere sometime.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger Shark said...

I wonder what you would say if I had actully done the things you keep accusing me of? Oh well I really do not care. Have a nice day.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004 11:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home