Thursday, September 30, 2004

Taken Away

What do you do when someone you love or care about is taken away from you. Whether they are taken way by death, or seperation, or anything else. Its hard on someone to understand why this happens to them. Here I ahve had the love of my life taken away from me by war. I think this was really hard on me because we have never been apart for very long. I some how have managed to get through this so far. I jsut keep thinking to my self you have made it this far, you can do it just one day at a time. When it comes to death that is the hardest thing to happen to anyone. I just had a friend who lost there two year old boy. I cant imagin what they are feeling right now. I think I would die if I lost my kids. Your kids are sapose to burrie you first not the other way around. My hear broke when he told me what had happened. This may sound bad, but the only thing at the time that I could think about was thank god it wasnt my kids. For abybody who takes life for granted, stop what you are doing, look back on everything you have and be greatfull that you have it. Befroe you walk out your door, tell the people that you love that you love them. It might be the last time.

I know for me I thank god for what I ahve and that my husband (the love of my life) is ok fighting for our freedom. When he gets back I will hold him till the day that I die. So from now on tell the people that you care about thank you for careing and give them a big hug. Life is short, so live it to its fullest. I cant wait for my husband to get back so we can start over again. Like it was the beging. Take care all. BIG HUGS XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

7 Comments:

Blogger Shark said...

Angel I love you and once I am done here we will strat anew,but baby you have too do just one thing for me...just one little thing...use spell check.


Now remember you love me for me!!And you want me for ever and ever!I have witness' to prove it!Put the hammer down and step away from the action fgures!Those go to the kids once they are old enough.....like thirtysomthing.

Friday, October 01, 2004 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

No offense, but I think spell check is broken on a number of council members' computers, not just Angel69's...

*cough* Sahrk, Pehonxi *cough*

(And yes, I am well-aware that I make typos myself. Sometimes.)

Friday, October 01, 2004 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

Voice, I do believe you and I just joked about the same subject! Wow, nice!

(I was being sincere there.)

Friday, October 01, 2004 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey dammit, THEY ARE NOT DOLLS! THEY ARE ACTION FIGURES!

oh yeah

comment,comment,comment,comment,comment,commentcomment,comment

Friday, October 01, 2004 6:09:00 PM  
Blogger Shark said...

Here,Here Pool!And yes I did take the post very seriously.

Saturday, October 02, 2004 1:32:00 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Seriously Angel69, I can tell you all about loss. But that won't help you. There is nothing that I can say that will make it hurt less or deal with it easier. Do like Quill said in the comments of a different post;"live and enjoy today" or something to that effect. Here is something that I rarely do, quote the Bilble. Jesus said to a gathering on a mount, one of the unnamed sermon places. "I came so that you can have life, and live it to the Full!"-John 10:10

I view this for what it is, a warning that everything in life is precious and fleeting, so grab all the chances you have to enjoy it and everyone in you life as much as is humanly possible.


Oh yeah;

comment,comment,comment,comment,comment,comment,comment,comment

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 4:58:00 AM  
Blogger Quilled One said...

A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo. Knowing that he could hop high, the zoo officials put up a ten-foot fence. He was out the next morning, just roaming around the zoo. A twenty-foot fence was put up. Again he go out. When the fence was forty feet high, a camel in the next enclosure asked the kangaroo, "How high do you think they'll go?"

The kangaroo said, "About a thousand feet, unless somebody locks the gate at night!"

Wednesday, October 06, 2004 8:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home